Peach Sangria Inspired Home
I know I am sort of veering off the path of a cocktail here, but who could blame me? Peach Sangria? Delicious….. Any sangria in fact. It’s light, tasty, fruity and oh so summery! What isn’t to love about Peach Sangria? Not much…. Here are some Peach Sangria inspired homes. Drinks up!
Peachy walls. Spotted here.
Soft accents in this delicate room. Spotted here.
Just a sole peach coloured sofa. Spotted here.
More peach punch. Spotted here.
Soft peach fit for a lady. Spotted here.
Can’t commit fully to bringing peach into your home permanently? A peach coloured arrangement will do the trick. Spotted here.
More peach coloured accents. Spotted here.
So how you make yourself a jug of lovely peach sangria?
Peach Sangria Recipe
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 firm ripe peaches, halved, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 honeydew melon, seeded, peeled, cut lengthwise into thirds, and sliced thinly crosswise (4 cups). You can also use grapes if you don’t have melon.
- 1 bottle white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio, well-chilled. You can also use rose wine for a sweeter version.
- 1 can (12 ounces) or (1 1/2 cups) seltzer or club soda
- Ice cubes, for serving
- In a large bowl or pitcher combine brandy and sugar. Let stand 5 minutes; stir to dissolve sugar. Add fruit and wine to brandy mixture; stir. Just before serving, add seltzer, and stir again. Serve over ice.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart here.